Become a Partner
Companies of varying size, we encourage you to come to the aid of refugee populations by contributing to the support and medical aid they need to build a better future.
Why become a partner?
Becoming an EliseCare partner means giving aid to displaced and refugee populations and helping them find better life prospects.
- It also means reinforcing your company’s social and civic engagements by associating with a humanitarian project. By accompanying us, you are setting the base for a better and more profoundly good society.
- This engagement will enable you to form stronger bonds with your clients as you share strong values such as solidarity.
- During the process, you will be able to rally and motivate your partners around a common project.
- Lastly, you will be by our sides and benefit from the positive image and good standing of EliseCare.
How do you become a partner?
- Financial Patron: Support our organization by giving a regular donation or giving a percentage of your profits to EliseCare.
- Skill Patron: Unite your associates around a common project that benefits the association by giving us a know-how of your company and the aptitudes of your employees.
- Shared Product: Donate all or a share of the profits from a product or a service to EliseCare on a numerical or percentage basis.
- Rounded Salaries: Offer to your employees the option of giving mini donations each months on their salaries by rounding up to the nearest whole number.
- Monetary Donations: Give a direct donation to EliseCare.
- Events: Organize with your associates a fundraising event or a sporting or cultural event to support EliseCare’s cause.
- Exposure: Use your network to communicate information and fundraising opportunities for EliseCare.
For more information, contact fundraiser collection at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privileged Partners: Bettencourt Foundation, Carrefour Foundation, JCDecaux, Interparfums…
Consult our full partners list